lunedì 5 dicembre 2011

My body on your - Il mio corpo sul tuo


My body is lying on your
on the hairline of the mountains,
between earth and sky,
the only border that I know
for this love.
The last light of the Sun
illuminates our images,
only a few moments from the night,
one step from the past day,
an indefinite period of time that encompasses the universe.
It's white the reflection
on the mysterious slopes,
while a soft  leaving cradle
my tired heart,
and in your white hands I love you
until my last breath.


Cristiano Bartolomei



Il mio corpo sul tuo giace
sulla linea sottile delle montagne,
tra Terra e cielo,
l’unico confine che conosco
per questo amore.
E’ l’ultima luce del Sole
che rischiara le nostre immagini,
a pochi istanti dalla notte,
ad un passo dal giorno appena trascorso,
un tempo indefinito che racchiude l’Universo.
E’ bianco il riflesso
sui pendii misteriosi,
mentre un tenue abbandono culla
il mio cuore stanco,
e tra le tue mani candide ti amo
fino all’ultimo respiro.




Cristiano Bartolomei

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento