lunedì 5 dicembre 2011

I'd like to tell you ... - Vorrei dirti...

I'd like to tell you that I need you,
while you also need  me,
so we would be happy,
me in your eyes,
you in mine.
If you were here
we would feel as light air,
that you touch, you belong to,
united in the sky,
in breaths of loneliness and sadness,
in the smiles,
among the trees of the forest,
among the waves of the sea,
where we try ourselves.
We'd wind,
wind without borders,
if only you were here,
and I would be tired of dreaming,
but you are not there.
So I will continue to expect,
like a light into the dark,
like the flowers of Spring,
like toys in the distant nights of Christmas:
so, without knowing too much,
I will have you,
you will have me.



Cristiano Bartolomei



Vorrei dirti che ho bisogno di te,
mentre anche tu hai bisogno di me,
così saremmo felici,
io nei tuoi occhi,
tu nei miei.
Se tu fossi qui
ci sentiremmo come aria leggera,
che si sfiora, si appartiene,
uniti nel cielo,
nei respiri di solitudine e tristezza,
nei sorrisi,
tra gli alberi delle foreste,
tra le onde del mare,
dove cerchiamo noi stessi.
Saremmo vento,
vento senza confini,
se solo tu fossi qui,
e sarei stanco di sognare,
ma non ci sei.
Allora continuerò ad aspettarti,
come luce nel buio,
come i fiori di primavera,
come i giocattoli nelle lontane notti di Natale:
così, senza sapere troppo,
ti avrò,
mi avrai.




Cristiano Bartolomei

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento