giovedì 6 giugno 2013

I don't like to think - Non mi piace pensare

I don't like to think
and could not speak,
for me talk and sing
the mountains and the sea,
but the voice of the soul
is enclosed in the hands
of first love,
in the dream that woke
a sleeping child.
Will understand me the sky
without hearing any voice?
The lonely being is alive in the eyes
and suffers from not being able to explain.


Cristiano Bartolomei


Non mi piace pensare
e non poter parlare,
per me parlano e cantano
le montagne e il mare, 
ma la voce dell'anima
è racchiusa nelle mani
del primo amore,
nel sogno che destò
il mio sonno di bambino.
Saprà comprendermi il cielo
senza udire alcuna voce?
L'essere solitario è vivo negli occhi
e soffre per non saper spiegare.


Cristiano Bartolomei

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento