venerdì 23 giugno 2023

I give you my words - Ti dono le mie parole

So that silence does not grow

in the breast,

I give you all my words,

my sweetest and most beautiful thoughts.

Do not take from me your embraces,

your caresses,

God knows how good lives

behind that hinted gaze.

Yes, you are asking me to love you

more than anything else in the world.

And you do it in a way

that takes the blood out of my heart,

which now beats with your blood.

It is useless for you to push me away,

perhaps because you know very well that I could make you cry

with all the love I am capable of.

And you are afraid of that?

Now lay your head 

on my chest

and try to forget.

I am healing your wounds

and you, without knowing it,

are healing mine. 


Cristiano Bartolomei 


Affinché il silenzio non cresca

nel petto,

io ti dono tutte le mie parole,

i miei pensieri più belli e dolci.

Non togliermi i tuoi abbracci,

le tue carezze,

Dio sa quanto bene vive

dietro quello sguardo accennato.

Si, mi stai chiedendo di amarti,

più di ogni altra cosa al mondo,.

E lo fai in un modo

che mi toglie il sangue dal cuore,

che adesso batte con il tuo sangue.

È inutile che mi allontani,

forse perché sai benissimo che potrei farti piangere

con tutto l'amore di cui sono capace.

Ed hai paura di questo?

Adesso appoggia la tua testa 

sul mio petto

e cerca di dimenticare.

Sto guarendo le tue ferite

e tu, senza saperlo,

stai guarendo le mie. 

C.B.


Aby cisza nie rosła

w piersi,

daję ci wszystkie moje słowa,

moje najsłodsze i najpiękniejsze myśli.

Nie zabieraj mi swoich objęć,

Twych pieszczot,

Bóg wie, ile dobra żyje

za tym ukrytym spojrzeniem.

Tak, prosisz mnie, bym cię kochał

bardziej niż cokolwiek innego na świecie.

I robisz to w sposób

który zabiera krew z mojego serca,

które teraz bije twoją krwią.

Odpychanie mnie jest bezcelowe,

być może dlatego, że dobrze wiesz, że mógłbym doprowadzić cię do płaczu

z całą miłością, do jakiej jestem zdolny.

I boisz się tego?

Teraz połóż głowę 

na mojej piersi

i spróbuj zapomnieć.

Leczę twoje rany

a ty, nie wiedząc o tym,

leczysz moje.

C.B.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento